Khus, also known as vetiver, is a wild grass that represents the aroma of Indian summer. It is so powerful that people, for years, have been wearing it to save themselves from the strokes of heat.
Fresh, herbal, earthy, leathery; Khus has it all.
We, at Neesh, buy a specific crop of Khus from Aligarh in the month of February and distill it in its purest form. And hence the name – Ruh Khus
- Longevity – 8-12 hours (when applied on both skin and cloths).
- Projection – Strong for first two hours and then it gets softer, closer to the skin. Usually natural attars are milder than synthetic attars.
- Best for – People who are looking for a masculine and 100% natural scent for summers.
- Natural – Ruh Khus is 100% certified natural attar of pure wild vetiver from Aligarh, India.
- Notes – Pure wild vetiver oil from the crops of Aligarh. It has fresh, earthy, green, leathery notes.
- Gifting – Ruh Khus comes in a beautiful thick cardboard box ready-to-gift presentation.
7 Day, No-Questions-Asked Money Back Guarantee
Finally! First time in history, you can test the power of the perfume at our risk.
Break the seal, open the cap and TRY it.
At the end of the week, SEND IT BACK if you are willing to break-up.
We will return 100% of your money under one-week-no-questions-asked money back guarantee*
But if you do not want to break up after a week, just send your review to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will share it with the world.
Rest assured, in past 6 years with over 100,000 orders, we never had a return request.
This guarantee is only applicable on pre-paid orders.
Mauris mauris ante, blandit et, ultrices a, suscipit eget, quam. Integer ut neque. Vivamus nisi metus, molestie vel, gravida in, condimentum sit amet, nunc. Nam a nibh. Donec suscipit eros. Nam mi. Proin viverra leo ut odio. Curabitur malesuada. Vestibulum a velit eu ante scelerisque vulputate.
Sed non urna. Donec et ante. Phasellus eu ligula. Vestibulum sit amet purus. Vivamus hendrerit, dolor at aliquet laoreet, mauris turpis porttitor velit, faucibus interdum tellus libero ac justo. Vivamus non quam. In suscipit faucibus urna.
Nam enim risus, molestie et, porta ac, aliquam ac, risus. Quisque lobortis. Phasellus pellentesque purus in massa. Aenean in pede. Phasellus ac libero ac tellus pellentesque semper. Sed ac felis. Sed commodo, magna quis lacinia ornare, quam ante aliquam nisi, eu iaculis leo purus venenatis dui.
- List item one
- List item two
- List item three
Cras dictum. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Aenean lacinia mauris vel est.
Suspendisse eu nisl. Nullam ut libero. Integer dignissim consequat lectus. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos.